Daniel A. Gwinn
- I have been in practice for over eighteen years, representing individuals and companies in litigation in all Michigan courts. I’m also admitted to practice in the federal courts for the Eastern and Western District of Michigan, and the United States Supreme Court. I am a member of the State Bar of Michigan and its Labor and Employment Law, Probate and Estate Planning and Litigation Sections. I am also a member of the American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section.
- I’m an experienced estate planning attorney and lecture frequently in the Detroit area about creating an estate plan to meet my client’s needs. You are welcome to meet me at my next session or in our office for a private consultation.
- I have an extensive background in employment discrimination law, housing discrimination law, and business litigation. I regularly advise and counsel employers about workplace and employment issues, and act as corporate attorney for organizations that may not have the budget for in-house counsel. I aggressively represent employees who have been wrongfully terminated. Whether you’re an employer or an employee, if you have a question about the Americans With Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, Michigan’s Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act, or some other employment statute, I can help you.
- I am a sought-after speaker at corporate trainings, continuing education conferences, and professional seminars. I can design a training seminar for your human resource professionals or management team to help you avoid the time and expense of litigation.
- I have extensive knowledge and experience litigating contested probate matters, general civil litigation, labor negotiations, and real estate issues.
- I am involved in the community and serve as President of a nonprofit foundation supporting food banks, homeless shelters, summer camps for differently-abled children and youth, HIV/AIDS programs, prisoner re-entry initiatives, and scholarships for students enrolled in the School of Social Work at Wayne State University.
- I earned a Bachelor of Science Degree from the School of Hospitality Management at Florida International University in Miami, Florida.
- I earned a Juris Doctor Degree from Wayne State University Law School in Detroit, Michigan, where I successfully competed for the position of Moot Court National Team Briefwriter, and received Excellence in Oral and Written Advocacy awards.
- I want to talk to you about your legal issue.’
GWINN TAURIAINEN PLLC, is a Troy based law firm representing clients from Warren, Sterling Heights, Ferndale, Royal Oak, Oak Park, Oakland and Wayne Counties and all of Southeast Michigan.
GWINN LEGAL PLLC
901 Wilshire Drive, Suite 550
Troy, MI 48084
(248) 247-3310 facsimile