Laura Bradshaw Tucker
Laura K. Bradshaw Tucker, GWINN TAURIAINEN PLLC, Associate Attorney
You’re doing some research.
You have options when it comes to choosing an attorney
Here’s what you may want to know about me.
- I have practiced law for over 15 years, advocating on behalf of clients in Michigan’s circuit courts, court of appeals, and Supreme Court. I’m a member of the State Bar of Michigan and its Labor and Employment Law Section, and am also a member of both the Employment Law and Criminal Law sections of the Oakland County Bar Association.
- As an employment lawyer, I have helped business clients combat ill-founded lawsuits, have helped plaintiff’s receive compensation for discriminatory job treatment, and have helped clients battle improper and excessive restitution claimed by the Unemployment Insurance Agency. In addition, I have worked in the area of criminal law, both for the prosecution and defense.
- I’m a legal scholar as well as an attorney; I’ve published articles on current legal issues, and have also written briefs as amicus curiae in the Michigan Supreme Court and co-wrote petitions for certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court. In addition to writing, I have worked as a copy editor for a New York publishing firm, and for a national news organization.
- I’m a strong advocate; I have not only argued cases in hundreds of briefs and motions, but have represented my clients at oral argument in the Michigan Court of Appeals and circuit courts.
- I’m involved in my community, having served on the boards of the Rochester Youth Soccer Club, the Birmingham Village Players, and volunteered at Hispanic Outreach, La Escuelita, and at a local women’s shelter.
- I earned a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Michigan Law School, and have bachelor’s degrees from both Western Michigan University (Communications/Mass Media) and Oakland University (Spanish/Secondary Education).
- I want to help you with your legal issues.
GWINN LEGAL PLLC
901 Wilshire Drive, Suite 550
Troy, MI 48084
(248) 247-3310 facsimile